Tuesday 23 August 2011

thing 6

Here we are at thing 6.

I seem to have got a better handle on Twitter, I was involved in a live chat #uklibchat organised by CILIP last week, which was pretty good. Managed to keep in contact with other people who were at the event.

Also as part of my Chartership I have created a skype account, so I don't have to travel all the way to Weston Super mare, and she does have to travel to me. I have my first meeting, with her tonight.

I have a linkedin account and I try and update it as much as possible, add in today about my post grad. i've linked myself to other organisations. Plus done the same with my Twitter account. I also have librarians as teachers on my Twitter account.

As I am already a member of a few CILIP communities, I can tick off that one.

As for the other two, I have a sort of allergic reaction to Facebook, which is totally unfounded.

Think at the moment, maybe it's connected to a lack of time, I find Twitter the most useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment