Wednesday 17 August 2011

Productive day

Felt today like I should write about what my day is like. Even with no students around there is still loads to do. Hopefully, as I am starting my Chartership, this will help focus my mind.

For my Chartership, I've needed to write my CV, after a few phone calls to friends and family, I have worked out where and when I was employed- really must keep hold of this information. But I think I have everything in place now. Oddly I have found writting about my current role the hardest, working out what my duties are, previous jobs I seem to be able to remember better. Spoken to HR several times about what training I have done since being in post, don't think I will include everything, as I have done several things i don't feel are relevant- OFSTED reporting etc.

Need to spend some time cataloguing some of the more random items, such as the sound recording - Barbican archive. As well as adding new journals to the LMS and getting my new office ready for me to move in to.

Going to spend this afternoon tidying the LRC, managed to get to 770 yesterday, so not too far to go. After that I need to crack on with the admin work for Athens. 







No comments:

Post a Comment