Tuesday 1 September 2015

missing!

Sadly this last 12 months seems to have flown by and I haven't blogged a thing in over a year. Which I am slightly ashamed to have to admit.

So what has happened...
Well from my last post I was days away from our new library being opened. It opened, no celebration, but a massive sense of achievement. Since the new library has opened there has been a 40% increase in people using the library. There has been no increase in borrowing, but more people are using the space. Which is great.

I re-wrote the information literacy package for the college for both FE and HE, I'll write more about that later. Revalidated my chartership and I have started on my fellowship. I have become a member of the committee for SWRLs, which I am very pleased about. Plus I have managed to make a profit in the shop which I now run.

On a negative side, I was admitted to hospital this year. But all in all it has been a good year.

New years promise...to blog more.

No comments:

Post a Comment