Tuesday 16 October 2012

Thing 23

It's the end, even though I have taken longer than I expected to complete cpd23, I have enjoyed the tasks. The whole concept to writing a blog was new to me at the start and I was sceptical of writing one, thinking it would be a waste of item. However, no that I have completed it, I've learnt more and loads of new technology, which has meant I can offer additional help to students and. I hope so start using the technology I have learnt about on a more frequent basis.

One of the reasons why I started this was connected to my chartership, so in completing this it will be one step closer to complete my chartership. Which I am hoping to hand in my portfolio in February next year. As I have completed my swot analysis and within this make reference to needing to know more about technology, something that cpd23 has helped me to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment